The Irish Film Institute will premiere seven of the short films commissioned by the Arts Council and TG4, in association with the Galway Film Centre, for Splanc! 2016.
Splanc! 2016 is a special edition of the¬†Irish-language documentary scheme in which film artists provide their creative responses to the legacy of 1916 in the arts in Ireland. The screening will take place on Monday 14th March at 6.30pm in the Irish Film Institute on 6 Eustace Street in Temple Bar, Dublin.
- Idir Neamh agus Talamh: Saothar William McKeown (Pat Collins)
- O√≠che Nollag na mBan (Oonagh Kearney)
- Allag√≥ir√≠ Chumhachta (Megs Morley and Tom Flanagan)
- Ailiu Iath¬†n-hErend (D√≥nal √ì C√©illeachair)
- Solas C√©ad Bliain (Tadhg O‚ÄôSullivan)
- Bungalow Bliss (Feargal Ward and Adrian Duncan)
- Imogen Stuart Dealbh√≥ir (Sharon Whooley).
The screening is 50 mins in Irish with English subtitles.
Tickets can be booked at: http://www.ifi.ie/splanc