The 6th Underground Cinema Film Festival, which will take place in Dun Laoghaire from September 10th to 13th has announced an exciting new addition to its competitive line-up.
The One Minute Film Competition¬†is intended challenge filmmakers, writers, animators, artists, designers, and creative producers to develop and submit the world’s best one-minute film. The best one-minute films resonate beyond one minute and affect audiences the same way any great film does. The challenge, of course, is to do it all in 60 seconds – no more, no less.
Entry is free, and applications can be made via the Underground Cinema Film Festival website. Closing date for receipt of entries is Wednesday, August 5th.¬† Applicants will be notified¬†within one week if your entry has been successful
- The film must be 60 seconds – no more, no less
- The film must be produced at broadcast quality
- Consider the viewing audience – from mobile phones, to broadband to televisions, to theatre screens
- Contributors must be the sole author(s) of the entry
- Applicants may submit more than one film
- No unauthorized use of copyrighted material
- Submissions will be made electronically
- Content created to promote any product or service will not be accepted
UCFF reserve the right to refuse any entry at its own discretion. Submitted material must not contain obscene, unlawful or objectionable material.